Improving Classroom Library

Continuing the discussion from Blogging Your Way Through the Course:

After reading Jeff Lowe’s blog post on Scholastic about how he improved his classroom library, I wrote a blog post with my own suggestions on the subject (Lowe and I differ on a few points). I view a classroom library as how a home library should be, full of many different types of books, not just the classics, and a comforting atmosphere to encourage lifelong readers, as oppose to just creating readers that read in school for AR points or by reading level on assignments.

http://mashleigh019.com/edm-510/tips-to-improve-a-classroom-library/

2 Likes

This looks good. I did just notice, however, that you’re still posting as Admin. You should create an account for yourself.

You might also change the “Just another wordpress site” tagline, but that’s up to you.

I added a Subscriber account and posted my blog again. Hopefully, this solves the Admin account (I also changed my header and tagline to personalize my blog).

1 Like

This post is still owned by admin. You can either change admin’s name or change the owner of the posts. I don’t mean to be petty, but I think that it’s an important thing to understand.

I changed the admin’s name, so it should not show up as owned by admin. I also changed my most recent blog post.

1 Like