My Final Project AE

edm510-final-project

Continuing the discussion from The End of EDM510 Summer 2016 is Near!:

I made my final project into two parts, both of which are something I plan to continue to use in my teaching career. First, I created a Donors Choose project for new classroom laptops. I am hoping to get this project funded so that my students can dive into a world of technology. Currently, they only use our tablets for AR and STAR tests. However, I want them to be able to use this technology for assignments. I’m hoping they will be able to put their own creative spin on things. I have not published this project yet because I am waiting until the school year starts back, so I have included screenshots of my project.

I also made a classroom website for parents and families to keep up with what is going on in our classroom and school. I am hoping to be able to keep up with this website all year. It is something that I have been wanting to do, but never got around to actually doing it. I spent time editing my theme for the page as well as adding an about me page and an upcoming events page. My classroom website is now, and I think always will be, a work in progress.

Ms. Earnest’s Classroom Website

Please include a link to your Donors Choose page. I did searches, but was unable to find it. We want to be able to see whether you got funded!

It seems that your class website has only an “about me”, “welcome”, and “upcoming events” pages. Am I missing something?

I haven’t published the Donors Choose project yet so you won’t be able to find it. That’s why I included screenshots of the work I have done. Also, yes that is all I have on my class website so far. I don’t think there is anything else I could add right now until school starts.