Success: Social Networking

Continuing the discussion from [Social Networking and Virtual Worlds]

I read the three articles, “Second Life in higher education: Assessing the potential for and the barriers to deploying virtual worlds in learning and teaching”, “8 Real Ways Facebook Enriched Ms. Schoening’s First Grade Class”, and "It’s Complicated: the social lives of networked teens."

I had a hard time truly understanding the virtual world article. I am not very familiar with those types of games, so I did not choose to write about that article. The other two were pretty interesting to me, but I decided to go with, " 8 Real Ways Facebook Enriched Ms. Schoening’s First Grade Class". It is something that I could potentially see myself doing once I begin teaching, so I wanted to write about it and learn as much as I could on the topic. Here is the link to my blog post on this article!

https://jnorman0316.wordpress.com

You should go back and either add paragraphs to your blog post or see why what you thought would be paragraphs were not.

I’m not sure I’m following you. Was my blog post too short?

When we see your blog post, it is one big chunk of text. I think Dr. P just wants you to break it up into multiple paragraphs @jordanedm510

That’s all I was saying, @cmartin. I’ve seen this several times. I suspect what’s happening is that the text gets pasted in from something that thinks that a single is a new paragraph into an editor that thinks that two newlines is how you indicate that a new paragraph is starting.